Thursday, October 2, 2008

And - he's rolling....

Jaron started rolling this week! It is crazy to think how big he is getting.


September has been a big month at the Sampson house. Jack started school - all day kindergarten at Renton Park Elementary. He is loving it, and Mackenzie and I sure miss having him home with us.



My Grandfather, Demont Howell, passed away on September 12th so we did a rush trip to Utah for the funeral. We decided that I would drive down with the kids and Paul would fly down so he could work a couple extra days. Once in the car and headed South, I realized I was not going to be able to use the restroom with 3 kids unless I held Jaron on my lap while on the toilet. So - I lowered my water intake, and held it. We stayed the night in Boise, so it wasn't that bad. Even though the reason we went wasn't the best, it was a good trip. While we were there, we spent the day at the Utah State Fair. We went with Tom & Laurie and their kids, and Nate and Kathy and little Sandy. It was interesting - they had a giant statue carved out of butter. Life doesn't get any better than that!

Okay - more pictures to come but the internet has started being really fun :)
I am attaching a REALLY funny video. It is a real interview with an Australian politician. Hilarious - it gets funnier the more you watch it.

4 comments:

Christine said...

That video is stinkin' hilarious!!! We laughed so hard. I'm so glad you have a blog now! Yea!!!

Sorensen said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging universe. Now I can see picks of my favorite Sampsons in the middle of the night. (no I am not a stalker.) Jaron is getting so big and he looks a lot like Paul to me in the one big picture of the 3 kiddos. Keep the posts comin!

Tabatha said...

Wow they are getting so big, I cant belevie how much Jack has become a little boy. He out grew his baby face. Happy Blogging!!!

The Kunz Family said...

Hey Beth-

Wow your kiddos are so big now! It's crazy how fast they grow. Nate and Amanda have a blog if you want to check it out. It's nathanandamandaluker.blogspot.com.