Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving travels and Christmas preparation!

Happy December! We love this time of year at the Sampson house. Last month we went on a big airplane to visit the Buckley family (my family) in Utah. We had so much fun playing with our cousins. Kenzie was hoping to be able to have snow so she could build a winter man, but no luck. I was able to be there to see my brother Andrew and his wife Emily sealed in the Bountiful Temple - it was really great to be there. I'm so glad he is so happy.

This will be hard to believe, but in my younger days I would steal someone's camera if they left it out and take random pictures (okay - I still do this :) ). These are pictures of what happens when I leave my camera out at home. Farmboy (aka Nathan - my brother), his wife Kathy and my Mom are who are featured in the pictures. I was riding in another car.


When we got home Jaron had to be moved to a big boy carseat - I can't believe how big he is!! He is already over 20 lbs and 28 inches long, crazy to think he was four weeks early! He is also eating solids - nothing too exciting yet (beans, carrots, sweetpotatoes...)



We went and got our tree (we love IKEA) and got it decorated. Jack and Kenzie were tons of help - Jaron isn't sure what to think of all the colors. Jack is so excited for Christmas and is already asking if he can sleep on the couch so he can meet Santa. Kenzie is just excited about presents - she is a little confused. She keeps thinking that we are going to let her wear her Princess costume and go trick-or-treating. I'm not quite sure where that comes from, but I figure we could let her wear the costume if she wants :)




1 comment:

Tabatha said...

very cute!! need i say more :)