Monday, March 23, 2009

It was the right night for TWILIGHT!

So in case you didn't know - Twilight came out on video on the 21st. With a little encouragement from Emily (sister-in-law extraodinaire), we had a midnight Twilight party starting Friday the 20th at 10:00 pm :) Eunice, Emily and her friends all made t-shirts with various Twilight quotes on them. They were the group who went at 11:30 to be in line to buy the movie when it came out at midnight. We started the movie about 12:15 - and everyone went home about 2:30 am.


We watched the movie, these pictures were taken mid movie. Pregnant Mauvia didn't make it all the way through :) I think I woke her up when I took this (rude - I know)

Here are some other photos :)
I know - you are jealous you weren't here. There was tons of food, and we had a great time!


3 comments:

Emily said...

We have some good times, don't we!

Anonymous said...

Where's my sexy picture you took of me? I had SO much fun that night. I think late night parties are awesome....for the parents who get to leave their kids at home, anyway.

Laura Jex said...

I had a great time! Thanks for letting me come!

PS my verification word is "SNEXI"
as in Jacob is very SNEXI :)