Thursday, January 29, 2009

The lost tooth....



Jack has lost his first tooth! I can't believe he is old enough to have a tooth missing :)

Here's the story:
On Monday we had our friends Zoe and Tate over to play. While they were here, Jack had taken one of Mackenzie's plastic bracelets and was holding it in her mouth. In typical Kenzie form, she went to yank it out of his mouth. When it came out - so did Jack's tooth. It was the most bizarre thing to watch. All the sudden, there was a tooth in his lap. We don't even know if it was loose! The tooth fairy came, and Jack was upset because he didn't get cash - he got two quarters. I told him I would check the Mom handbook, but I'm pretty sure that the tooth fairy doesn't come back if you complain :) (gotta love that handbook - it's what keeps their faces clean and their noses wiped!) Paul wanted to know if we could use Jack's tooth for Jaron - he is trying to push through the same tooth that Jack lost. Poor Jaron.....but Gross! The next day Kenzie was still thinking about it and came to me and said "Mom, I sorry I pulled out Jack's tooth".

2 comments:

mameelynn said...

I remember when I lost my first tooth, I don;t think I was much older then Jack, anyway Katie wanted to see it and when she was looking at it she lost my tooth. I was so sad because with out a tooth the tooth fairy doesn't come. When I lost my 2nd tooth a month or so later we were at my grandparent's place for their 25th wedding anniversary and I wrote this letter to the tooth fairy explaining that this was my 2nd tooth but that my sister had lost my first one and I was wondering if she would pay me for both of them. Well my whole extended family had heard about my letter and I woke up to almost $20 under my pillow, I guess I had a few fairies that night...hahaha

Christine said...

Jack is growing up! Losing a tooth, wow! It's a crazy story how it happened, hopefully it's one he remembers.
Oh, and "mom handbook" I'm going to have to remember that one for future reference. ;)