Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Too cute to not snap some pictures...


We were getting ready for church and they just looked so adorable I couldn't resist taking their pictures. They are getting so big!



I got a new roaster pan from my Mom for Christmas. It fits a 20 lb turkey with room to spare, hmmm.... (He is in the 12 month outfit my Mom sent for Christmas, he isn't even 8 months old!)


Jaron found another baby in the box - he spent a long time trying to figure out how to get to him - then he finally decided to give the other baby some kissing (he licked the screen - ewww!)



Speaking of boxes - I heard Kenzie calling me ane went to find her. This is what I found :) So funny! She answers when you call "I right here", even when playing hide and seek :)


Happy 16th Birthday Eunice!!

I hope you can hear this video - Kenzie sings Frosty the Snowman with her own words (yes, she is Paul's child) :) Listen for things like "corn cob pike and puffin nose" Yes, that is Mr. Potato she is holding.







1 comment:

Emily said...

I like the puffin nose! I'm going to sing it that way from now on!