Friday, August 27, 2010

The broken arm and other adventures...



The X-rays of her buckle fracture. The doctor says if you are going to break your arm, this is the break to have. She has to wear her cast until October 1st. She is not very excited about it. She keeps saying - I don't want to wear this. I told her it was an accessory like a necklace. She quickly corrected me that a necklace doesn't go on a wrist, that it would be a bracelet. At least she has kept her fashion sense through all this.
The arm pre-cast and getting the cast put on. She chose pink of course.

The Casting Crew
While we were in Ephraim for my Grandmother's funeral, we went to visit Snow College. They have a brand new library and a beautiful new courtyard area with some statues of Lorenzo Snow and Erastus Snow (we think) Anyway, here are some pictures of our adventures.


Yes - Justin is almost as tall as the statues. Kenzie is perched on their arms :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pics.
I keep wondering when one of my daughters is going to break a body part... you figure it's going to happen sometime, but when...?
- Ben D.

Christine said...

Oh poor thing, breaking her arm. No fun! Smart thinking with it becoming an accessory. Love it! I'll have to remember that. Miss you guys! Hope you are all doing well.