Friday, August 6, 2010

Museum of Flight....

We went to the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field last night....Jack really enjoyed it.
The kids got to get in a real helicopter, airplane, and hot air balloon basket. The Museum left all the working controls so they could get a feel of what it would be really like.
They got to stand by (and under) a 737 like the ones we use to get to Utah...very exciting :)
We got to go in the original "Air Force One" and see the really awesome state of the art communication equiptment from the 1950's. The rotary phone outside the President Suite had a plaque that talked about it being under surveillance - funny...

We waiting in line a bit and all I had were my sunglasses for entertainment - pretty cute :)


1 comment:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

I can't believe how big Jack is! I remember when you were pregnant with him.
This is Emily (Ancell) Hartvigsen by the way, in case you didn't know my married name. :)