Sunday, August 26, 2012

Canadian Adventure Part 3 - O'Brien Provincial Park on the Wapati River

On Saturday we went to O'Brien Provincial Park and played in the Wapati River.  It was very cold and I planned on sitting on the edge with Kathy, but that didn't happen.
Playing a little soccer while waiting to swim
Scouting out the perfect place

 Mosley was so excited to come!

You can't see her well - but that is Kathy and Leah in the distance - beautiful park!

Wapati River

Chilling on the side of the river


I got brave and decided to go in the river and try to cross it by myself....Nater had to help me.

I'm not sure why Nate did the war paint - but we had SO much fun floating down the river.

All of us in the cold cold River - if we weren't all in swimsuits we would use this for our Christmas card.

Cute kiddos floating in the river

No comments: