Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Guitar Hero...


Happy Easter to all! The Easter Bunny came to our house and hid our easter basket in the weirdest places :) Kenzie and Jack had so much fun - Jaron just liked the bright colored eggs.

We had a really great day. We went to church with the Sampson/Bolton clan in Auburn and then went to their home for dinner, an egg hunt, and a really great game!


All the kids were dressed up - aren't they adorable. Jack (almost 6) Addie (6 1/2) Eunice (16) holding Jaron (almost 1) and Kenzie 3
Guitar Hero - what an awesome game! I am not good at it at all, which was very frustrating. More than once I got frustrated and had something come out of my mouth where Eunice said, "what did you say?". I didn't curse, but for those who have been around me lately - it's always something interesting (curse words, jasper, etc.)
Everyone got into it!

Jack called this - the cross drum. I'm sure all the hot bands will be doing it soon :)


We hope you all had a wonderful, less wet than us, day :)

No comments: