Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jack's First School Performance



Tuesday the 28th was Jack's first "musical performance". The morning of we were talking before I left for work and I said that I was so excited and I was going to take some pictures. He told me that there was a sign that said, "No camera's and no pens...I couldn't believe it either Mom, but it's true". I laughed and told him I would just take a picture before or after. Luckily, there were lots of other parents there taking pictures - so I didn't embarrass him :)

It was an environmentally friendly themed concert. For one of the songs his class got to play the finger symbols - he did a great job.

Another of the songs was a rap about recycling. I tried to take a video during the concert, but my batteries died. So Jack was kind enough to do the rap once we got home. :

At the end he has to do a "cool dude" pose. He said he was super proud of that "because he had to work really hard to learn it". It was so much fun to watch. I can't believe how big he is.

No comments: